Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Miss America Judging!!

January 8,2011 Today I was a judge for the local pageants that lead to Miss Iowa America! This was my first time judging a pageant, boy was it an eye opener!! I really learned what it means when people say, just compete with yourself!! We had an amazing group of beautiful and talented ladies, they made our decision very difficult! We crowned to new titleholders- Miss Muscatine County~Jessica and Miss Pearl City~Elizabeth. Both will compete in June for the title of Miss Iowa and that winner will move on to the Miss America Pageant in 2012
I had an awesome time, I became a "certified Miss America judge" and I can't wait to do this again!! Today also made me VERY VERY excited for my own National pageant in July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment