Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Finally A Teen!! OH NO!

January 9, 2011 Today my "baby girl" became a teenager!! I was soooo excited the day she was born..... I really wanted a girl to go with my 2 boys....and God gave me the most beautiful girl he had!! She is an angel....Emily is a beautiful and smart young lady! She loves sports and the girly stuff!! ( and she LOVES pageants). We have so much fun together.....I can't believe she is 13!! I wish she could stay this age forever....of course I say that every year! At our house, I started the tradition many years ago of making a HUGE deal out of birthdays....with 4 kids, its challenging to always make sure each feels special. When the birthday person wakes up they find the house and their room has been decorated, they have a balloon bouquet tied to their chair at the table and they start the day with whatever sugary junk cereal they want!! (I don't normally buy those!) And we party on from there..... This is one of my favorite family traditions and the kids...no matter how big they get... still love it....even though they are "too cool" to say so!

No comments:

Post a Comment