Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Adventure Begins!

Hello everyone, welcome to my journey....I have been blessed with the opportunity to be Mrs. Midwest US Beauties 2011! I will spend the next year traveling not only throughout Iowa, but the Midwest being your-Voice for Veterans! My journey will take me to the Mrs. US Beauties National Pageant in July 2011 with the chance to compete with many successful, beautiful women with the hope of becoming- Mrs. US Beauties 2011! I am looking forward to reaching beyond the limits of my mind to reach my dreams!

I invite you to join me as I share my passions-meeting new people and encouraging them to believe in themselves and follow their dreams, the US Military, Veterans, my love for my country, my faith and of course...my beautiful family!

As the next year unfolds, I wish for you to look deep inside your own heart and remember your dreams are still there....and YOU ALONE have the power to bring them life....that is how I reached this journey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment