Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Operation Care and Comfort at Old Navy

July 2, 2011~ Old Navy Stores nationwide took part in Operation Care and Comfort. This is their way of supporting our troops, they ask their customers to donate socks or flip flops and they send them overseas to the troops. You can also donate $5.00 and Old Navy will match the nationwide total amount in the end. I was proud to be a part of this event!! One lady I asked to donate said the best comment I have heard.... I said, "Thank you for doing this for the troops" and she said " No, its what they do for us!!"
The little girl I am talking to in the picture, had just asked me if I lived in a castle! How sweet!!! She was adorable!!
Many thanks to Old Navy for making a company wide contribution and their dedication to those who are serving America!!

No comments:

Post a Comment